Aims of the programme:
- Provide a rapid and succinct introduction to contemporary business and management issues
- Increase the depth of knowledge in your chosen civil engineering speciality/ies
- Provide an informed understanding of environmental and historical influences on business and management practice
- Cultivate analytical and interpretive abilities, and enable participants to integrate these with essential managerial and business skills.
- Enhance skills in engineering analysis and design
- Develop the ability to address open-ended problems creatively
- Develop generic problem-based learning skills and transferable skills relevant to employment and life-long learning.