- To complete the MSc degree you must undertake a project worth 60 credits. This is an integral part of the MSc programme and many have a technical or business focus.
- The project is an important part of your MSc where you can apply your newly learned skills and show to future employers that you have been working on cutting edge projects relevant to the industry.
- The project work will be completed under the supervision of an academic member of staff from either the School of Engineering or the Business School. You also have the possibility to undertake your project at another university, research institute or industrial partner. This option must be agreed in advance with the programme director.
- You can choose a topic from a list of MSc projects in Civil Engineering or the Management portion of your degree. Alternatively, should you have your own idea for a project, department members are always open to discussion of topics.
- Students who start in January must choose an engineering focussed project.
Examples of projects can be found online:
*Posters shown are for illustrative purposes.