Fee status

We await revised legislation and guidance in relation to Fee Status and will publish our 2021/22 policy as soon as possible.  EU students that meet our criteria for EU Fee Status for 2021/22 and beyond will have an International tuition fee applied and may require to obtain a student visa to study in the UK.  Fee Status, tuition fees and immigration requirements will be advised in your offer letter.