Application system help
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the application system, blank screens or other issues, try the following steps:
- Clear your cache, then close all browser windows/sessions
- Ensure you do not have a pop-up blocker running
- Don't use a bookmarked link, use the direct link to the admissions system
- Try logging in without using a saved password
- Try a different browser
If you have forgotten your password or it does not work
If you have forgotten your password for the Online Application/Applicant Self-Service or if it does not work, you can reset it.
To reset your password
- Go to the individual programme page and click 'Apply Now'.
- Select ‘Forgotten your password?’
- Enter the email address you used when creating your application
- A new password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive this, check your spam mail.
If you no longer have access to the email address you created your account with, please contact us using the enquiry form.
If you cannot log in to Online Application/Applicant Self-Service
Check you are using the correct username and password (if you are unsure what these are, try resetting your password).
If you still cannot log into your Online Application/Applicant Self-Service, try closing all web browser windows and clearing your cache.
You can then reopen the browser and log in to the Online Application System.
If you are unable to upload documents
You will be able to upload documents through the online application form before you submit your application.
If you are trying to upload documents to a submitted application then you must use Applicant Self-Service. Make sure you are in Applicant Self-Service and not the Online Application form.
Documents must be uploaded in .jpg, .jpeg or .pdf format and must not exceed 5MB in size. There is a maximum 10MB upload size for all documents with the application.
Any other issues
If you cannot find the answer to your problem on this webpage, contact the Admissions team using the enquiry form: