Registration and Enrolment Help
Within the College of Arts & Humanities
Full details of the Registration process, including how-to videos, a step-by-step interactive guide to how to complete registration and enrolment in classes is available here
Arrangements for Campus Card collection
Campus Cards for most students will be posted throughout September to the UK Term Address that you enter during registration, so it is important that your address is entered accurately in MyCampus.
ID cards will not be posted to the following groups:
- Cards for international students will be made available at Visa Registration
- Cards for students living in University accommodation will be distributed at your Hall of residence
Please note that you will not receive your card until you are fully registered
Visa registration for new students
Please note that you must upload scans/copies/images of your passport and any relevant immigration documents during academic registration. You will then bring the documents to Visa Registration where the Tier 4 Team will check them in person and issue your Campus Card and BRP (where applicable).
All students require an appointment to attend Visa Registration this year. You can book online here
Tier 4 Visa - Your responsibilities
For help and advice you can contact:
Writing and Study Advice
The College of Arts & Humanities Effective Learning Adviser is on hand to help students in the Arts & Humanities with anything related to their academic work. Our Effective Learning Adviser, and his team of Graduate Teaching Assistants can help with areas such as:
- academic writing (essays, dissertations, research proposals)
- engagement with literature, referencing and using/critiquing sources
- time and project management
- effective, evidence-based study and revision methods
For more information, to book a class or make an appointment please visit the LEADS webpages.