Join our future business leaders
Postgraduate taught degrees
Postgraduate taught degrees
- Behavioural Science [MSc]
- Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc]
- Data Analytics for Economics & Finance [MSc]
- Economic Development (with Finance & Policy Pathways) [MSc]
- Economics [MRes]
- Economics, International Banking & Finance [MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc]
- Finance & Management [MSc]
- Financial Economics [MSc]
- Financial Modelling & Investment [MSc]
- Financial Risk Management [MSc]
- Financial Technology [MSc]
- International Accounting & Financial Management [MAcc]
- International Business [MSc]
- International Corporate Finance & Banking [MSc]
- International Finance [MFin]
- International Financial Analysis [MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc]
- International Management & Design Innovation [MSc]
- International Strategic Marketing [MSc]
- Investment Banking & Finance [MSc]
- Management [MRes]
- Management [MSc]
- Management & Sustainable Tourism (Dumfries campus) [MSc]
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc]
- Management with Human Resources [MSc]
- Marketing [MSc/PgDip/PgCert: Online distance learning]
- Master of Global Business [MGB]
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) [MBA]
- Quantitative Finance [MSc]
Learn about our subjects
Accounting & Finance
Embark on a transformative journey in Accounting & Finance at the University of Glasgow, where tradition and innovation converge. With a century-long legacy inspired by Adam Smith, our programs are designed to set you on a path to excellence.
As a postgraduate student, you'll gain exclusive access to a suite of unparalleled financial databases, including Bloomberg, WRDS Compustat, CRSP, Datastream, Boardex, FAME, and Thomson ONE. Dive into cutting-edge statistical software in dedicated labs and study spaces.
Immerse yourself in Inspiring Leaders Talks, connecting with industry professionals, and engage in knowledge exchange with leading firms and institutions like IASB, Bank of England, KPMG, Deloitte, and EY. Join us and unlock opportunities to elevate your career in the dynamic landscape of accounting and finance.
Discover the vibrant world of economics at Glasgow, where we proudly carry forward Adam Smith's legacy by applying fundamental theories to the modern economy. Our postgraduate degrees stem from two leading centers: the Graduate Centre for Economic Development and the Graduate Centre for Economic and Financial Studies.
Benefit from the expertise of academics advising global entities like the IMF and World Bank. Our real-world insights directly shape our teaching, connecting theory to practical impact on the economy.
Explore our research excellence in:
- Macroeconomics, Development, and International Economics: Informing policy making at the highest level
- Microeconomic Theory: Unraveling complex consumer and household interactions.
- Finance: Navigating international corporate finance in a dynamic global market.
Studying with us means acquiring high-demand skills. Our applied focus utilizes tools like MATLAB, C++, and a Bloomberg lab for simulated financial market trading. Elevate your economics education at Glasgow—a launchpad to a dynamic career.
Begin a dynamic journey with our one-year Management MSc degrees at the Adam Smith Business School. Inspired by the legacy of Adam Smith. Since the 1950s, we've been at the forefront of shaping management leaders, offering research-led teaching to tackle complex business challenges.
Taught by an international faculty, our programs provide a broad perspective on management, preparing you for diverse roles. Engage with industry through guest lectures and events, featuring influential figures from start-ups, SMEs, and global corporations like The Big Issue, BBC, and the Central Bank of Iceland.
Whether you're a business graduate seeking specialization or from a non-business background, our postgraduate degrees cater to your unique journey in the world of management. Join us as we redefine management education and shape the leaders of tomorrow.
International Partnership Programmes
- Economic Development & Social Change (Glasgow - Radboud)
- Euro-Asian MBA-MSc Programme (Universiti Sains Malaysia) Malaysia
- Euro- Asian MBA-MSc Programme (Universiti Malaya) Malaysia
- Euro-Asian MBA-MSc Programme (Institut Teknologi Bandung) Indonesia
- International Business - Development Studies (Radboud - Glasgow)