The Exams Team is located in the Fraser building. We are responsible for a range of areas relating to degree examination preparation, arrangements, grade integrity and invigilation.
Our areas of responsibility are:
- Timetabling degree exams in December, February, April/May and August exam diets
- Provide guidance on the creation and distribution of exam material
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additional examination support
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators to degree exams
- Coordination of degree exam results publication and training
- Collating printed exam papers from the University Print Unit
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations
- International resit arrangements
Further guidance can be found on the For Staff Resource page.