- Timetabling degree exams in December, February, April/May and July/August exam diets,
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additional support,
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators,
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations, and
- International resit arrangements.
Need Exam Support?
Browse tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well and relax!
If you are attending an exam that is split between multiple venues, your Surname is what has been used to determine which venue you are allocated to.
Adverse weather & exam attendance
The adverse weather may disrupt your travel arrangements causing late arrival or non-attendance of an exam.
Exam Diets for Session 2019-20
Wednesday 11 - Friday 20 December 2019 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 13:00 and 16:30
Please note: Some exams may take place on 'revision days' Monday 9 and Tuesday 10 December 2019. Exams will take place on Saturday 14 December 2019.
Monday 27 April - Friday 22 May 2020 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 14:00 and 18:30.
Please note: Some exams may take place during 'revision week', week beginning Monday 20 April 2020. Exams may take place on Saturday 2, 9 and 16 May 2020.
Monday 3 - Friday 21 August 2020 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 2 sessions beginning 09:30 and 14:00
Would you like to know more?
Please check back soon as we are putting even more into this section!