- Timetabling degree exams in December, April/May and August exam diets,
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additional support,
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators,
- Providing the Student Loans Company (SLC) with a list of the University's Full Time and Part Time funded programs,
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations, and
- International resit arrangements.
Need Exam Support?
Browse tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well and relax!
If you are attending an exam that is split between multiple venues, your Surname is what has been used to determine which venue you are allocated to.
Adverse weather & exam attendance
The adverse weather may disrupt your travel arrangements causing late arrival or non-attendance of an exam.
Exam Diets for Session 2017-18
Wednesday 6 - Friday 15 December 2017 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 13:00 and 16:30
Please note: Some exams may take place on 'revision days' Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 December 2017. Exams will take place on Saturday 9 December 2017.
Monday 23 April - Friday 18 May 2018 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 14:00 and 18:30.
Please note: Some exams may take place during 'revision week', week beginning Monday 16 April 2018. Exams may take place on Saturday 28 April, 5 May and 12 May 2018.
Monday 30 July - Friday 17 August 2018 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 2 sessions beginning 09:30 and 14:00
Would you like to know more?
Please check back soon as we are putting even more into this section!