- Timetabling degree exams in December, April/May and August exam diets,
- Making exam arrangements for students that require additional support,
- Scheduling and allocation of invigilators,
- Providing the Student Loans Company (SLC) with a list of the University's Full Time and Part Time funded programs,
- Point of contact for students that are enrolled in resit examinations, and
- International resit arrangements.
Need Exam Support?
Browse tips and resources to help you prepare, feel well and relax!
Adverse weather & exam attendance
The adverse weather may disrupt your travel arrangements causing late arrival or non-attendance of an exam.
Exam Diets for Session 2017-18
Wednesday 6 - Friday 15 December 2017 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 13:00 and 16:30
Please note: Some exams may take place on 'revision days' Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 December 2017. Exams will take place on Saturday 9 December 2017.
Monday 23 April - Friday 18 May 2018 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 3 sessions beginning 09:30, 14:30 and 18:30.
Please note: Some exams may take place during 'revision week', week beginning Monday 16 April 2018. Exams may take place on Saturday 28 April, 5 May and 12 May 2018.
Monday 30 July - Friday 17 August 2018 (inclusive)
Exams will be held over 2 sessions beginning 09:30 and 14:30.
Would you like to know more?
Please check back soon as we are putting even more into this section!