- Self-contained five person flats containing single study en suite bedrooms and a common dining/kitchen area.
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desk lamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- Common lounge with Wi-Fi access and computer cluster
- On-site laundry facilities
- This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Students. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of fees.
Fees for 2023/24
Single Ensuite £180.95
(Fees displayed are per week but there a number of payment options open to students including: one-off payment, Direct Debit and manual monthly payments)
- Bedding and bed linen
- Personal possessions' insurance
- UofG Sport discounted membership
Tel: +44 (0)141 339 3273