Queen Margaret Residence
Queen Margaret residence provides en suite, self-catered accommodation mainly to undergraduate students. The self-contained flats contain single study en suite bedrooms and a common dining/kitchen area.
- 391 single en suite bedrooms (£155.89 per week in session 2020-2021)
- Fees include: Bed linen; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- On-site laundry facilities
- Common lounge with Wi-Fi access and computer cluster
- 20 minutes walk from University
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Students. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of fees.
Common Services Building
Tel: 0141 339 3273