Undergraduates and postgraduates
The Winton Drive residence provides self-catered accommodation to both undergraduate and postgraduate students, who are housed in separate blocks. The self-contained cluster flats house 2-5 persons and contain single study bedrooms, a common kitchen/dining area, bathroom and toilet facilities.
- 188 single study bedrooms (£119.63 per week in session 2018-2019);
- Fees include: utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport
- All rooms are furnished with: wash-hand basin, bed; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels, duvet, pillow and bedlinen;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- Common lounge with computer cluster (located at Queen Margaret residence);
- 20 minutes walk from University;
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End.
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Students. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of fees.
24 - 30 Winton Drive
Tel: (0141) 339 3273