Cairncross House offers self-catered undergraduate accommodation. This residence offers accommodation over 4 floors, comprising a mix of twin, single and large single study bedrooms which all have individual Internet connectivity incorporating Wi-Fi. Twin bedrooms are single sex only.
- 102 twin spaces (£98.49 per week in session 2019-2020)
- 72 single spaces (£123.13 per week in session 2019-2020)
- 38 large single spaces (£132.51 per week in session 2019-2020)
- Fees include: bed linen; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- Common room, study room and computer cluster
- On-site laundry facilities
- 15 minute walk from University
- Close to City Centre and West End
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Students. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of fees.
20 Kelvinhaugh Place
Tel: +44 (0)141 221 9334
Please note that all of the images shown are for illustrative purposes only. The rooms pictured are not necessarily typical of the accommodation available at Cairncross House, which can vary in terms of size, configuration, and finish.