- Self-contained, five person flats contain single study bedrooms, a common living/kitchen area, shower room and toilet facilities.
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desk lamp; chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cookers; fridge-freezers; microwaves; kettles; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels
- On-site laundry facilities
- This residence is managed in partnership with Sanctuary Students. All processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of fees.
Fees for 2023/24
Single Standard £147.21
(Fees displayed are per week but there a number of payment options open to students including: one-off payment, Direct Debit and manual monthly payments)
- Bedding and bed linen
- Personal possessions' insurance
- UofG Sport discounted membership
27 - 91 Kelvinhaugh Street
Tel: +44 (0)141 221 9334