Firhill Court (Homes for Students)
This self-catered accommodation popular with undergraduate students is situated in close proximity to Murano Street Student Village. The self-contained, 4-6 person flats contain single en-suite study bedrooms and a common living/kitchen area.
Firhill Court is not exclusively for University of Glasgow students. There may be students from other academic institutions living in the residence. All flats allocated by the University will have only UofG students as residents.
- Bronze en suite bedrooms (£147.42 per week in session 2022/2023 )
- Silver single en suite bedrooms (£155.12 per week in session 2022/2023 )
- Fees include: Bed linen and bedding; utilities; Wi-Fi internet access; personal possessions' insurance; off-peak membership of UofGSport;
- Self-contained cluster flats housed within blocks leased by the University of Glasgow for University of Glasgow students;
- Cluster flats of 6 rooms (Bronze) or 4 rooms (Silver) with communal kitchen and lounge area;
- All bedrooms are furnished with: small double bed, study area with storage and a fitted wardrobe;
- Students will need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels;
- Well-equipped kitchen with: cooker, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave;
- On-site laundry facilities, common room and outdoor space with giant chess and table tennis;
- Lift access to Bronze Rooms (level 0 to 5). No direct lift access to Silver Rooms (level 6);
- 20-25 minute walk from University. Free shuttle bus service.
This residence is managed by Homes For Students. However, all processing of applications and allocations will be handled by the University of Glasgow thereby retaining its role as landlord to student residents. The University of Glasgow continues to be responsible for student welfare and the collection of rent. Firhill Court is not exclusively used by University of Glasgow students.
Homes For Students
150 Firhill Court
Tel: +44 (0)141 280 0911