Health & Wellbeing
- Massages on every other Thursday. Offered by Anna Fran: £15 per 25 min session, payable cash on the day to Anna. An email goes out to the whole School a fews days before Anna's visit, and you can register online.
- Introduction to Mindfulness (no dates announced)
- MacMillan coffee mornings
- Togetherall (previouslay called The Big White Wall) is a service offered via the University Counselling Service. It is a confidential online support service that offers a safe space ‘to get things off your chest, explore your feelings and learn how to improve and self-manage your mental health and wellbeing’. It is free to use, completely anonymous and accessible 24/7. It provides online peer and professional support by trained counsellors.
- PAM Assist is an external and independent service, based in Glasgow, offered to all staff at the University of Glasgow. It is an independent and confidential resource available 24 hours a day to provide you with immediate support, information and guidance for any concern at work or in your personal life that is causing you some level of worry, anxiety or distress. It can be called 24/7 on 0800 882 4102. The My Glasgow health pages will link you to further information about PAM
- You can request via your line manager that you are referred to the University’s Occupational Health Unit, although their remit is largely to assess fitness for work and to recommend any adjustments that may be required to enable an individual to undertake their role.