Open Access Article
- Gibbs, E. (2022) Foreign direct investment policy, multinationals, and subsidiary entrepreneurship success and failure in post-war Scotland. Business History. Available at: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/267200/
- Gibbs, E. (2021) Coal Country: The Meaning and Memory of Deindustrialization in Postwar Scotland. University of London Press. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/235405/
- Gibbs, E. (2020) Remembering Scottish Communism. Scottish Labour History, 55, pp. 83-106. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/227600/
- Gibbs, E. (2016) Historical tradition and community mobilisation: narratives of Red Clydeside in memories of the anti-poll tax movement in Scotland, 1988–1990. Labor History, 57(4), pp. 439-462. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/210379/
- Tomlinson, J. and Gibbs, E. (2016) Planning the new industrial nation: Scotland 1931-1979. Contemporary British History, 30(4), pp. 584-606. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/120573/3/120573.pdf
- Kidd, S.M. (2008) Burning issues: reactions to the Highland Press during the 1885 election campaign. Scottish Gaelic Studies, 24, pp. 285-307. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/4774/.
Advanced Higher History Topics