The Cold War, 1945-1989
Open Access Articles
- Bracke, M.A. (2011) From politics to nostalgia: the transformation of war memories in France during the 1960-1970s. European History Quarterly, 41(1), pp. 5-24. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/40146/.
- Bracke, M. A. (2009) May 1968 and Algerian immigrants in France: trajectories of mobilization and encounter. In: Bhambra, G. K. and Demir, I.(eds.) 1968 in Retrospect : History, Theory, Alterity. Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 115-130. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/40145/.
- Bracke, M. (2008) French responses to the Prague Spring: connections, (mis)perception and appropriation. Europe-Asia Studies, 60(10), pp. 1735-1747. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/6220/.
- Bracke, M.A. (2007) From the Atlantic to the Urals? French and Italian communism and the question of Europe in the long 1960s. Journal of European Integration History, 14 (2).
- Heuser, B. and Stoddart, K. (2017) Difficult Europeans: NATO and tactical/non-strategic nuclear weapons in the Cold War. Available here: Diplomacy and Statecraft, 28(3), pp. 454-476. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/148378/.
Bracke, M.A., and Jorgensen, T.E., West European Communism after Stalinism: Comparative Approaches (European University Institute Press, 2002).