The Impact of the Great War, 1914-1928
Open Access Articles
- Banks, I. (2014) Digging in the dark: the underground war on the Western Front in WWI. Journal of Conflict Archaeology, 9(3), pp. 156-178. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/102030/
- Banks, I. and Pollard, T. (2014) Beyond recall: searching for the remains of a British secret weapon of World War I. Journal of Conflict Archaeology, 9(3), pp. 119-155. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/102033/.
- Jackson, P. (2020) Political culture and intelligence culture: France before the First World War. In: Ball, S., Gassert, P., Gestrich, A. and Neitzel, S. (eds.) Cultures of Intelligence in the Era of the World Wars. Oxford University Press: Oxford, pp. 37-64. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/222000/
- Jackson, P. (2019) Great Britain in French policy conceptions at the Paris Peace Conference, 1919. Diplomacy and Statecraft, 30(2), pp. 358-397. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/186473/
- Jackson, P. (2015) A Tran-Atlantic Condominium of Democratic power: the grand design for a post-war order in french policy at the Paris Peace Conference. Journal of Military and Strategic Studies, 16(2), pp. 179-207. Available here: http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/107589/.
- Pollard, T. (2008) A View from the Trenches: An Introduction to the Archaeology of the Western Front. In: A Part of History: Aspects of the British Experience of the First World War. Continuum, pp. 198-209. http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/45152/.
- Pollard, T. (2014) Taking the hill: archaeological survey and excavation of German communication trenches on the summit of Mont St Quentin. Journal of Conflict Archaeology, 9(3), pp. 177-197. Available here: https://eprints.gla.ac.uk/102031/