- Research and Teaching Groups
- Research Centres, Hubs and Networks
- How our Research Makes a Difference
- From Local to Global Research
- Our Research Projects
- Postgraduate Research
- Our Future Leaders
- Our Alumni: the new generation of world leaders
- Open Lecture Series on Research Methods in Educational Research
19 JanWelcoming Languages is a collaborative project that was carried out by an international team based at the University of Glasgow’s College of Social Sciences and the Arabic Center of the Islamic University of Gaza (Palestine), and funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
01 NovDr Ievgeniia Dragomirova has been appointed as a Research Fellow in Adult Education supported within the British Academy and Cara’s Researchers at Risk Fellowships scheme by the Nuffield Foundation.
10 OctThe Future of Headship team at the University of Glasgow School of Education is hosting two online engagement sessions for school leaders on Scotland’s National Discussion on the Future of Education.
09 OctAfter two years of the COVID-19 pandemic, the British Association for International and Comparative Education (BAICE) finally welcomed colleagues from across the UK and the world to an in-person conference. The conference was held at the University of Edinburgh between 13th and 15th of September 2022.
- 1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2020),(2019)
- In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2022), (2021), (2020), (2019)
- 1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2022),(2019)