The second knowledge-exchange meeting of the SFC - GCRF funded CR&DALL project was held in the Philippines between 29th and 31st May 2019.
14 JunDr Jane Cavani, a lecturer in the School of Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Glasgow, has been selected as joint winner of the 2019 BELMAS Thesis Award.
06 JunOn Wednesday 5th June, a large group of enthusiastic and engaged young people came together at Glasgow City Chambers, then marched through Kelvingrove Park to the School of Education.
31 MayThe UNESCO Chair in Refugee Integration through Languages and the Arts is once again organising the yearly Refugee Cycle!
- Dr Ria Dunkley on 'Space time scapes as ecopedagogy'
- Prof Schweisfurth on Learner-centred pedagogy: Towards a post-2015 agenda for teaching and learning
- Dr Catherine Lido on Older learning engagement in the modern city
- Professor Mike Osborne on A European lens upon adult and lifelong learning in Asia
- Professor Trevor Gale on 'What's not to like about RCTs in education?"
1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2019)
1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2019)
In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2019)