Walk the Global Walk, the EU-funded project led by Tuscany Region and Oxfam Italia Intercultura, is now moving into its second phase after a successful first year.
15 OctAs an AAACE flagship journal, meetings between the scholarly community, the editors and the publishers are being organised during the AAACE annual conferences. On Thursday 10 October 2019, the editorial team led a session on ‘How to write for AAACE journals’ at the St. Louis conference.
14 OctIn the latest instalment, Professor Allison Littlejohn, Dean of Learning of Teaching discusses her publication Reconceptualising Learning in the Digital Age: The [un]democratising potential of MOOCs.
10 OctThe CAMAU research group, part of the University of Glasgow Education Assessment Network (UGEAN), recently held a symposium on ‘Empowering Teachers to Develop Learning Progressions for a New National Curriculum’ at the 2019 conference of the British Educational Research Association.
- Dr Margaret Sutherland, Building Knowledge Bridges.
- Professor Evelyn Arizpe, Young People Reading: Empirical Research Across International Contexts
- Dr Ria Dunkley on 'Space time scapes as ecopedagogy'
- Prof Schweisfurth on Learner-centred pedagogy: Towards a post-2015 agenda for teaching and learning
- Dr Catherine Lido on Older learning engagement in the modern city
04 OctPresenter: Jenny Macaffer, Chief Executive Officer, Adult Learning Australia Friday 18 October 2019, 12:00 – 14:00, St. Andrews Building, Room 337
06 SepA two day workshop with Professor Kari Smith on 19th and 20th November 2019 in the Student Common Room, St Andrew's Building.
1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2019)
1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2019)
In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2019)