- Research and Teaching Groups
- Research Centres, Hubs and Networks
- How our Research Makes a Difference
- From Local to Global Research
- Our Research Projects
- Postgraduate Research
- Our Future Leaders
- Our Alumni: the new generation of world leaders
- Open Lecture Series on Research Methods in Educational Research
27 JulAs part of the Wellcome Trust ISSF project titled "Supporting and Promoting Neurodiversity in the Workplace", project lead Leigh Abbott and the multi-disciplinary team at Glasgow: Chris Halsey, Peter Hastie, Elliott Spaeth, Karin Oien, Margaret Sutherland, and David Simmons have created a Neurodiversity Resource Hub for all staff and Postgraduate Research Students to use.
13 JulWe are very pleased to report that the 6th report to the HLPF, Towards the localization of the SDGs, has been launched. The official presentation took place during the HLPF Local and Regional Governments’ Day on Monday 11 July 2022 at the UN.
30 JunThe prize is awarded annually for an outstanding student dissertation at undergraduate, postgraduate or higher degree level undertaken at a UK institution.
24 JunCamau i’r Dyfodol / Steps to the Future is a three-year project undertaken by the Welsh Government in partnership with the University of Glasgow and the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and is designed to help develop new knowledge and support the realisation of Curriculum for Wales.
- 1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2020),(2019)
- In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2021), (2020), (2019)
- 1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2019)