Peter Donaldson, a lecturer in the School of Education, shares in a €1000 honorarium as a co-author of the ACM Europe Best Paper at the Innovation in Computer Science Education conference 2019.
23 JulSix members of the University of Glasgow will be heading to Stockholm in August to present their papers. The three University of Glasgow members of staff and three PGR students form part of the group working in the area of Children’s Literature and Literacies (CLL) at the School of Education.
23 JulIn July 2019 Oscar Odena, form the schools of Education and Interdisciplinary Studies, taught a course on the neuroscience of music appreciation to 34 students at the Glasgow College UESTC International Summer School in Chengdu, China.
22 JulThe British Council has recently made an award to Donetsk State University in the Ukraine to progress the field of leadership development. A Certificate has been awarded as part of a training programme, which included a week-long visit to University of Glasgow from the Rector and Vice Rector of the university and three other staff.
- Dr Ria Dunkley on 'Space time scapes as ecopedagogy'
- Prof Schweisfurth on Learner-centred pedagogy: Towards a post-2015 agenda for teaching and learning
- Dr Catherine Lido on Older learning engagement in the modern city
- Professor Mike Osborne on A European lens upon adult and lifelong learning in Asia
- Professor Trevor Gale on 'What's not to like about RCTs in education?"
1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2019)
1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2019)
In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2019)