- Research and Teaching Groups
- Research Centres, Hubs and Networks
- How our Research Makes a Difference
- From Local to Global Research
- Our Research Projects
- Postgraduate Research
- Our Future Leaders
- Our Alumni: the new generation of world leaders
- Open Lecture Series on Research Methods in Educational Research
Find out about our current vacancies, hear from our colleagues and access our application guide.
We are growing our ‘world leading, world changing’ team and we are delighted to invite applications from exceptional individuals to join us.
Take the next step in joining the #WorldChanging #TeamUofG
26 JanUNESCO RILA Affiliate artist Salma Zulfiqar, from the West Midlands U.K, is to be recognised at the Palace of Westminster with the prestigious British Citizen Award (BCA) in recognition of her extraordinary endeavours.
Welcoming LanguagesWelcoming Languages is a collaborative project that was carried out by an international team based at the University of Glasgow’s College of Social Sciences and the Arabic Center of the Islamic University of Gaza (Palestine), and funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
Researchers at Risk Fellow joins Glasgow from UkraineDr Ievgeniia Dragomirova has been appointed as a Research Fellow in Adult Education supported within the British Academy and Cara’s Researchers at Risk Fellowships scheme by the Nuffield Foundation.
Scotland’s National Discussion on the Future of Education.The Future of Headship team at the University of Glasgow School of Education is hosting two online engagement sessions for school leaders on Scotland’s National Discussion on the Future of Education.
- 1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2020),(2019)
- In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2022), (2021), (2020), (2019)
- 1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2022),(2019)