The School of Education was strongly represented at the annual Scottish Educational Research Association (SERA) Conference, 20-22 November 2019.
17 DecAward recognises an educator who exemplifies the vision, principles and values of Robert Owen
12 NovReframing recovery: Exploring the relationships between arts-informed adult learning and the recovery journey of women who have experienced childhood sexual abuse and sexual violence.
06 NovOnline Teacher Training in a Context of Forced Immobility: The Case of Gaza, Palestine
- Dr Giovanna Fassetta, Teaching Arabic to Speakers of Other Languages
- Dr Sinead Gormally, Creating Educational Synergies: Youth Work practice
- Professor Allison Littlejohn, Reconceptualising Learning in the Digital Age
- Dr Margaret Sutherland, Building Knowledge Bridges.
- Professor Evelyn Arizpe, Young People Reading: Empirical Research Across International Contexts
20 OctThe School of Education in collaboration with UNESCO RILA and CR&DALL is organising the next conference of the European Society for Research on the Education of Adults (ESREA) Migration, Transnationalism and Racisms Network.
19 Dec13:00 Tuesday 14th January 2020, Room 201 St Andrew's Building Combined Seminar - Dr David Lundie (University of Glasgow) and Dr Alaster Scott Douglas (University of Roehampton)
1st in the UK on the Times Good University Guide (2019)
1st in the UK on the Complete University Guide (2019)
In the top 50 in the world in the QS World University Rankings (2019)