Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) 2008
In 2008 we used PRES to ask you:
What's it like to be a postgraduate researcher at the University of Glasgow? What's important to you and is your PhD perfect?
You told us the things you think are great about Glasgow:
- Excellent supervision
- Good access to equipment
- Stimulating research environment and intellectual climate
and also the things we should be working on...
- Opportunities for training and development
- Information on goals, standards and what is expected from students
- What students can expect from the University
- Access to desk space (in some subject areas)
- Follow up support for those of you involved in teaching