UofG SPORT is the home of sport, fitness and wellbeing at the University of Glasgow. The team look forward to welcoming you!
UofG Sport membership includes:
- Access to over 50 Sports Clubs
- Group exercise classes
- 25m swimming pool with six lanes
- REVOLVE indoor cycling studio, Glasgow's best indoor cycling experience
- Pulse cardio suite with fully interactive equipment
- PowerPlay strength & conditioning suite
- Exercise studios free to use outside class times
- Sauna & steam room
- Squash courts & sports halls
- Wellbeing support
- Wide range of facilities available for hire, including tennis courts, exercise studios, grass/synthetic pitches and cricket oval
- ...and more!
g'ɑn yɪrsɛl | Scottish slang
Literally "go on yourself" – similar to "go for it" or "you have it within you to do it"; a warm and friendly shout of encouragement, insinuating the recipient needs no assistance to perform their attempted feat.