Day passes and child access
Stevenson Building entry
1-day pass: £8.00
- Available to anyone aged 16 and above at any time during opening hours.
Stevenson Building child access
1-day pass: Free
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times (no access to strength and CV areas, sauna or steam room or group exercise programme).
- Child access is available on Fridays (after 17:00), Saturdays and Sundays during term-time and at any time during University vacation times.
Garscube Sports Complex entry
1-day pass: £5.00
- Available to anyone aged 16 and above at any time during open hours.
Conditions of membership
- UofG Student Membership valid for the current academic year only and expires every 30 September
- Student membership is non-refundable if student status ceases or you no longer choose to utilise an active membership
- Facility access is for date, times and locations as specified. No access for courses, drop-ins or other activity is permitted outside stated membership access
We may suspend any Direct Debit membership for a period up to four months if one month's notice is provided. Suspensions are only available from Direct Debit payment dates. Please complete a Payment Holiday Request form to request a suspension.
For more information on how UofG Sport manages personal data, please see our privacy notice.
UofG Sport membership includes:
- > Over 350 group exercise classes every month
- > REVOLVE indoor cycling studio
- > Pulse cardio suite
- > PowerPlay strength suite
- > 25m swimming pool
- > Sauna & steam rooms
- > Drop-in sport sessions
- > Squash courts & sports halls
- > Over 50 sports clubs (full student membership only)
- > And much more!