Accommodation Services Complaint Procedure


Accommodation Services take great pride in the standards of the services and facilities it provides but we appreciate that sometimes people may not be 100% satisfied with this.

Problems can arise and we welcome the opportunity to put matters right for all our residents. Our continued success depends on us receiving valuable information on how we can improve our service.

Who can complain?

  • Occupiers of our accommodation
  • Visitors or guests
  • Anyone affected by our service

What can you complain about?

You can complain if you think:

  • We failed to do something we should have
  • We did something wrong or to a poor standard

Please do not use the complaint procedure if you are requesting a service from us – for example if you require a repair to be carried out, please visit our Maintenance reporting page.

And if you wish to give general feedback, please visit our Feedback page.

How to complain

We aim to resolve problems as quickly as possible and in the first instance you should speak to a member of staff at your site  (should your concern be about your residence) or alternatively you may contact Accommodation Services at or on +44 (0)141 330 4743.

Residences operated by Sanctuary Students

Residents of Murano Street Student Village, Kelvinhaugh Residences and Queen Margaret Residences will find details of Sanctuary's complaints procedure and complaints forms at your site reception.

Sanctuary Residences-Complaints Leaflet

Sanctuary Complaints Form (PDF)

Residences operated by University of Glasgow

For students living in Student Apartments, Maclay Residences, Lister House and Wolfson Hall, we follow the University Complaints Procedure. Should you be unhappy with the response you receive at site, we would refer you to this.