Educational studies at Glasgow brings together national and international expertise in all aspects of learning, from pre-5 to adult continuing education.
Our areas of specialist knowledge include:
- educational leadership and management
- science, engineering and technology education
- teacher education and professional learning; and
- citizenship and values education.
We also have leading expertise in:
- adult education
- community development
- early childhood education
- gender and ethnicity
- transformational change; and
- policy studies in education.
Our extensive links with schools, local authorities and the Scottish Executive mean that if you choose to study with us, you can benefit from degree programmes that are based on the most up-to-date research, helping you to further your career.