Career Development Workshops March 2019
Published: 28 February 2019
"Understanding the Open Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact landscape and its relevance to academic careers" and "Grant application clinic"
Career Development Workshops March 2019 WWCRC Lecture Theatre
Thursday 21st March 12-1pm
Understanding the Open Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact landscape and its relevance to academic careers
The workshop will cover:
• Why do universities care so much about open research, knowledge exchange & research impact beyond academia?
• What’s in it for you?
• Solving problems that matter.
• Working with others outside academia.
Thursday 28th March any 12-1pm
Grant application clinic
This top-tips workshop will cover:
• The nuts and bolts of how funding committees work and what they are looking for.
• How to develop your ideas and CV to maximise the chances of success.
These events will be led by Prof Nicol Keith, Professor of Molecular Oncology & Director of Research Impact at the Institute of Cancer Sciences
First published: 28 February 2019