We have 53 Glasgow University Sports Association affiliated sports clubs with more than 4,000 members who participate in them. With such variety, there is sure to be one you'll enjoy!
Join a club
Participating in club sport is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Become a student at University of Glasgow.
2. Become a member of University of Glasgow Sport.
Simply sign up at the Stevenson Building or Garscube Sports Complex reception.
Note: You will need a full membership to be able to join a club (cannot join a club with an off-peak membership).
3. Join a club.
You can join clubs at any time of the year - and you can participate in as many clubs as you wish! Contact a club of your choice who will explain the joining process.
Clubs have a small joining fee which helps them cover their costs.
Levels of entry
- Club sport cater for all skill levels & abilities.
- If you want to get a bit of exercise, socialise & learn new skills, club sport is for you!
- Some clubs also run specific sessions for their more talented athletes.