We have 53 Glasgow University Sports Association affiliated sports clubs with more than 4,000 members who participate in them. With such variety, there is sure to be one you'll enjoy!
Join a club
Participating in club sport is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Become a student at University of Glasgow.
2. Become a member of University of Glasgow Sport.
Simply sign up at the Stevenson Building or Garscube Sports Complex reception.
Note: You will need a full membership to be able to join a club (cannot join a club with an off-peak membership).
3. Join a club.
You can join clubs at any time of the year – and you can participate in as many clubs as you wish! Contact a club of your choice who will explain the joining process.
Clubs have a small joining fee which helps them cover their costs.
Please speak to the relevant club about what membership type you should select. You can then join online here.
Levels of entry
- Club sport cater for all skill levels & abilities.
- If you want to get a bit of exercise, socialise & learn new skills, club sport is for you!
- Some clubs also run specific sessions for their more talented athletes.