We have over 50 Glasgow University Sports Association affiliated sports clubs with more than 4,000 members who participate in them. With such variety, there's sure to be one you'll enjoy!
1. Become a student at the University of Glasgow
2. Become a member of UofG SPORT
Simply sign up online, or at the Stevenson Building or Garscube Sports Complex.
Note: You will need a full-access membership to be able to join a club (i.e. you cannot join a club with an off-peak membership).
3. Join a club
You can join clubs at any time of the year – and you can participate in as many clubs as you wish! Contact a club of your choice who will explain the joining process.
Clubs have a small joining fee which helps them cover their costs.
Please speak to the relevant club about what membership type you should select. You can then join online here.
Levels of entry
- Club sport cater for all skill levels & abilities.
- If you want to get a bit of exercise, socialise & learn new skills, club sport is for you!
- Some clubs also run specific sessions for their more talented athletes.