Getting started and maintaining an aerobic exercise programme is vital, and UofG Sport can offer support, knowledge and the tools to help you build and maintain your programme.
No Contract / Rolling Membership
per month Direct Debit
Available to everyone.
Cancel any time with 30 days' notice.
Everyone knows that exercise is good for our health. There can be numerous barriers to remaining physically active as we age, recover from injury or return to fitness after a break. Exercise can help you to:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve balance and coordination
- Build mobility and endurance
- Help alleviate pain
- Increase energy levels
- Above all, improve your quality of life
Access to all of UofG Sport's BeActive classes is included in BeActive membership.
Access to individual BeActive classes (without membership) is charged at £4 per class.
BeActive membership includes access to:
- > Over 50 fitness classes a week including BeActive classes (formerly ActiveAge)
- > 25m swimming pool with six lanes
- > REVOLVE indoor cycling studio – Glasgow's best indoor cycling experience
- > Pulse cardio suite with fully interactive equipment
- > PowerPlay strength & conditioning suite
- > Exercise studios free to use outside class times
- > Sauna & steam room
- > Squash courts & sports halls
- > Wellbeing support
- > Wide range of facilities available for hire – including tennis courts, exercise studios, grass/synthetic pitches and cricket oval
- > Changing, shower & locker facilities
Father-of-four David Gerber has been a member of UofG Sport for over ten years. Whilst on holiday with his family at the age of 47, David suffered a massive brain aneurysm, leaving him paralysed on his left side. Find out about David's remarkable recovery here.