Adding a label
Download PDF guide for - Adding a label
A label is often used to add a text break or image to the course page or a topic.
This can be used to break up resources and activities, add additional information/instructions or images to the front page of your course.
Adding a Label
- Go to front page of your course, click the Gear icon at top right of the screen.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Go to the topic area that you want add the URL resource to and click the Add an activity or resource link located at the bottom right hand of the topic.
- Choose Label from the activity chooser pop up list.
- Add text or images to the Label text input box.
- Click Save at the foot of the page save your changes. Your label will now appear on the course page.
This Moodle guide was created by LEADS and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.