Listing of books by authors (surname order). This indexes the main work in each book. Many incunables also include other works by different authors; other contributors, including the authors of "minor" works may be accessed via the Authors/editors/translators etc index.
Headings used are mainly those favoured by ISTC.
Those books where authorship is unknown are listed under Anonymous. Those books with no main author (i.e. collections of different works brought together) are listed under Collective works/titles (no main author). For cross references from variant author names, see the Authors/editors/translators etc index.
*asterisked items denote those books which are now considered to be printed after 1500 (but which are included in standard catalogues of incunabula).
Raymundus de Sabunde
- Theologia naturalis, sive Liber creaturarum (Strassburg: Martin Flach (printer of Strassburg), 21 Jan. 1496)
- Epitoma in Almagestum Ptolemaei (Venice: Johannes Hamman for Kaspar Grossch and Stephan Roemer, 31 Aug. 1496) [2 copies]
- Kalendarium (Venice: Erhard Ratdolt, 9 Aug. 1482)
Richardus de Sancto Victore
- De arca mystica, sive Benjamin maior; De duodecim patriarchis, sive Benjamin minor ([Basel: Johann Amerbach], 1494)
- Compendiosa historia Hispanica ([Rome]: Ulrich Han (Udalricus Gallus), [not after 4 Oct. 1470])
- Speculum vitae humanae ([Cologne: Ulrich Zel, not after 1472])
- Speculum vitae humanae (Paris: Petrus Caesaris and Johannes Stol, )
- Speculum vitae humanae (Paris: Ulrich Gering, Martin Crantz and Michael Friburger, 1 Aug. 1475)
Roelans de Mechlinia, Cornelius
- Opusculum aegritudinum puerorum ([Louvain: Johann Veldener, ca. 1486-87])