A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Listing of books by authors (surname order). This indexes the main work in each book. Many incunables also include other works by different authors; other contributors, including the authors of "minor" works may be accessed via the Authors/editors/translators etc index.
Headings used are mainly those favoured by ISTC.
Those books where authorship is unknown are listed under Anonymous. Those books with no main author (i.e. collections of different works brought together) are listed under Collective works/titles (no main author). For cross references from variant author names, see the Authors/editors/translators etc index.
*asterisked items denote those books which are now considered to be printed after 1500 (but which are included in standard catalogues of incunabula).
- Modus latinitatis. De orthographia (Memmingen: Albrecht Kunne, 1488)
- Elementa geometriae (Venice: Erhard Ratdolt, 25 May 1482) [2 copies]
- Tragoediae quattuor [Greek] ([Florence: Laurentius (Francisci) de Alopa, Venetus, before 18 June 1495])
- Chronicon (Venice: Erhard Ratdolt, 13 Sept. 1483)
- De evangelica praeparatione ([Venice]: Leonhardus Aurl, 1473) [2 copies]
- Historia ecclesiastica ([Utrecht: Nicolaus Ketelaer and Gerardus de Leempt], 1474) [2 copies]
- Historia ecclesiastica (Mantua: Johannes Schallus, [not before 15] July 1479)
- Breviarum historiae Romanae (Rome: [Georgius Lauer], 20 May 1471)