The Principal's Lodging

The Principal's Lodging

Principal's Lodging

The Principal’s Lodging (12 The Square) is the official residence of the University’s Principal, and is the only building still in residential use within Professors’ Square. The townhouse was built in 1871 and housed the University’s Professors of Divinity until 1962, when it became the new Principal’s Lodging. It is also used for hospitality and corporate events.