Welcome to our archive of papers published by group members. Please see the links on the menu at the left.
- Quantitative visualization of thermally enhanced perpendicular shape anisotropy STT-MRAM nanopillars
Nano Letters 22 (2022) 4000-4005
- Mirror Coating Solution for the Cryogenic Einstein Telescope
Physical Review Letters 122 (2019) 231102
- Symmetry-breaking interlayer Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interactions in synthetic antiferromagnets
Nature Materials 18, 679–684 (2019)
- Ultrafast generation and control of an electron vortex beam via chiral plasmonic near fields
Nature Materials, 18, 573-579, (2019)
- Holographic imaging of electromagnetic fields via electron-light quantum interference
Science Advances 5 (5) (2019)
- Anomalous Temperature Behavior of the Chiral Spin Helix in CrNb3S6 Thin Lamellae
Physical Review Letters 122 (2019) 017204
- Symmetry-breaking interlayer Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interactions in synthetic antiferromagnets,
Nature Materials (2019) doi:10.1038/s41563-019-0386-4
Links to journal articles are provided where possible. If you do not have access rights from the journal homepages, pre-publication drafts are usually available via the University of Glasgow's Enlighten database and links to MCMP Staff in the Enlighten database are here: Trevor Almeida, David Boldrin, Donald MacLaren, Ian MacLaren, Damien McGrouther and Stephen McVitie.
There is also a list of thesis titles for PhDs arising from this group, for which most also have a thesis abstract available.