Welcome to our archive of all papers published by group members dating back to 1994. Research published this year is listed below; earlier years are linked from the menu at the left.
- Emergent dynamic chirality in a thermally driven artificial spin ratchet,
Nature Materials 16 (2017) 1106
- Three-dimensional magnetization structures revealed with X-ray vector nanotomography,
Nature 547 (2017) 328
- Beating the Stoner criterion using molecular interfaces,
Nature 524 (2015) 69
- Magnetic microscopy and topological stability of homochiral Néel domain walls in a Pt/Co/AlOx trilayer,
Nature Comms. 6 (2016) 8957
- Direct visualization of the thermomagnetic behavior of pseudo–single-domain magnetite particles,
Science Advances 2 (2016) e1501801
- Magnetite pollution nanoparticles in the human brain,
PNAS 113 (2016) 10797
- Imaging and controlling plasmonic interference fields at buried interfaces
Nature Comms. 7 (2016) 13156
- Filming the formation and fluctuation of skyrmion domains by cryo-Lorentz transmission electron microscopy,
PNAS 112 (2015) 14212
Links to journal articles are provided below where possible. If you do not have access rights from the journal homepages, pre-publication drafts are usually available via the University of Glasgow's Enlighten database.
There is also a list of thesis titles for PhDs arising from this group, for which most also have a thesis abstract available.
Interfacial sharpness and intermixing in a Ge-SiGe multiple quantum well structure
A Bashir, K Gallacher, R W Millar, D J Paul, A Ballabio, J Frigerio, G Isella, D Kriegner, M Ortolani, J Barthel, I MacLaren
J. Appl. Phys., 123 (2018) 035703.
Spectrum imaging of complex nanostructures using DualEELS: II. Absolute quantification using standards
A J Craven, B Sala, J Bobynko and I MacLaren
Ultramicroscopy 186 (2017) 66-81. Free download until February 8th 2018
Key criterion for achieving giant recovery strains in polycrystalline Fe-Mn-Si based shape memory alloys
H Peng, G Wang, S Wang, J Chen, I MacLaren, Y Wen
Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 712 (2018) 37-49.