- Measuring Nanoscale Exciton Motion & Annihilation in Single Molecules with Photon Statistics; EPSRC, £278k (2020-22)
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Industry Inspired Photonic Imaging, Sensing & Analysis; EPSRC £179k (2021-25)
- Advanced Manufacturing Toolkit for Quantum Sensing Computing; Innovate UK, £150k (2021-24)
- Quantum-Inspired Imaging for Remote Monitoring of Health & Disease in Community Healthcare; EPSRC, £5.6m (2021-26)
- Quantum-Enhanced Interferometry for New Physics; Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), £41k (2021-22)
- Touch post-covid19: navigating through deafblindness in Scotland via contactless haptic audio-visual technologies of perception; AHRC, £266k (2020-22).
- Lasers for Communications Applications; UKRI, £62k (2020-21).
- Quantum Mechanics in a Rotating World; Leverhulme Trust, £380k (2020-23).
- Investigations in Gravitational Radiation: 1- year extension; STFC, £1.2M (2020-21).
- Control interface for QUantum integrated technology arrays; EPSRC, £927k (2020-23).
- Entangled quantum sensors: enhanced precision at the Heisenberg limit; EPSRC, £515k (2020-23).
- Single-photons - expanding the spectrum (SPEX); EPSRC, £1.7M (2020-25).
- Quantum Technology Hub for Sensors and Metrology Funding; EPSRC, £2.6M (2019-24).
- UK Quantum Communications Hub Funding; EPSRC, £591k (2019-24).
- Microscopic Semi-Absolute Pendulum Gravimeter; Royal Academy of Engineering, £500k (2019-24)
- CENSIS phase 2 funding; Scottish Funding Council, £5.4M (2018-23)
- New Tools for Terrain Gravimetry; European Commission (EC), £716k (2018-22)
- Nano-scale imaging with Hong-Ou-Mandel Interferometry; EPSRC, £424k (2018-21)
- Infrared time-domain quantum optics; EPSRC, £624k (2018-21)
- High Energy Density Capacitors Manufactured with Optoelectronic Tweezers (CapOET); EPSRC, £959k (2017-20)
- Active matrix single-photon technologies on GaAs; EPSRC, £320k (2017-2019)
- gMOT: Scaleable manufacture and evaluation of miniature cold atom traps; EPSRC, £211K (2017-19)
- Engineering Quantum Technology Systems on a Silicon Platform; EPSRC Quantum Fellowship, £1.5M (2015-20)
- Quantic; EPSRC, £30M (2014-19)
- Silicon Compatible GaN Power Electronics; EPSRC, £6M (2013-18)
- The Multicorder; EPSRC, £3.4M (2013-18)