- Installation, integration and testing of laser system and input optics for the ETpathfinder cryogenic gravitational wave detector prototype project; The Royal Society of Edinburgh, £22k (2021)
- LISA Ground Segment; UK Space Agency, £142k (2021-24)
- Deep Vision: challenging the limits of imaging through obscurants by light-field photon counting; US Office of Naval Research (ONR), £196k (2021-24)
- High Quantum Efficiency Detectors; Innovate UK, £190k (2021-23)
- LISA Optical Bench : Phase A activities; UK Space Agency, £557k (2021-22)
- Investigations in Gravitational Radiation; Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), £4.5M (2021-24).
- Gallium Nitride Smart Power Integrated Circuit Technology; EPSRC, £502k (2021-24)
- Centre for Doctoral Training in Industry Inspired Photonic Imaging, Sensing & Analysis; EPSRC £179k (2021-25)
- Advanced Manufacturing Toolkit for Quantum Sensing Computing; Innovate UK, £150k (2021-24)
- Quantum-Inspired Imaging for Remote Monitoring of Health & Disease in Community Healthcare; EPSRC, £5.6m (2021-26)
- Quantum-Enhanced Interferometry for New Physics; Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), £41k (2021-22)
- Measuring Nanoscale Exciton Motion & Annihilation in Single Molecules with Photon Statistics; EPSRC, £278k (2020-22)
- Touch post-covid19: navigating through deafblindness in Scotland via contactless haptic audio-visual technologies of perception; AHRC, £266k (2020-22).
- Lasers for Communications Applications; UKRI, £62k (2020-21).
- Quantum Mechanics in a Rotating World; Leverhulme Trust, £380k (2020-23).
- Investigations in Gravitational Radiation: 1- year extension; STFC, £1.2M (2020-21).
- Control interface for QUantum integrated technology arrays; EPSRC, £927k (2020-23).
- Entangled quantum sensors: enhanced precision at the Heisenberg limit; EPSRC, £515k (2020-23).
- Single-photons - expanding the spectrum (SPEX); EPSRC, £1.7M (2020-25).