Internal Peer Review, Ethics Approval and Agreements
There are other stages through which your application may go through before final submission to the funder.
A research applications may undergo peer review to check and validate the proposal’s quality and resources.
If the application is for a managed funding call or Research Council bid, then the application is reviewed by the College Research Support Office and/or it may be reviewed centrally by Research Strategy and Innovation Office.
Please contact the relevant College for information about internal peer review process.
- College of Arts: email@example.com
- College of MVLS: Local Research Management Team
- College of Science and Engineering: Lynne McCorriston (Engineering, Psychology), David Nisbet (Computing Science, Mathematics & Statistics, Geographical & Earth Sciences), Linsey Robertson (Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy)
- College of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application may require internal ethics approval. The College links below will direct you to the College Ethics Committee web page to ensure if approval is required. You will also find information for application procedures.
- College of Arts: email@example.com
- College of MVLS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science and Engineering: Dr Christoph Scheepers
- College of Social Sciences: email@example.com
If you are submitting a joint application with researchers from another research organisation or commercial partner, or your research proposal requires working with the National Health Service (NHS), or human participants, please contact the Contracts Team to ensure relevant agreements are in place.