Knowledge Exchange and Innovation
Knowledge exchange (KE) is an important channel for research to yield real benefits to the wider society and economy. Our aim is to engender a culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are embedded within the academic environment.
Staff in the Knowledge Exchange and IP & Commercialisation teams work with the Colleges to manage a strategic knowledge exchange projects and funding initiatives, including Impact Acceleration Accounts for the various funding councils, the Glasgow KE Fund, and Easy Access IP.
Find out about
- The University's KE & Innovation Strategy
- Business and innovation support
- Innovate UK funding or Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Industrial Strategy
- Global Challenges Research Funding
- Research Council Funding
- Impact Acceleration Accounts
- GCRF Small Grants 2020-21
- Knowledge Exchange & Public Engagement Award Winner 2020
Contact a member of our Knowledge Exchange Team
Contact a member of our Intellectual Property & Commercialisation Team