Institutional Matched Funding and Support Letters

Institutional Matched Funding 

A few funding schemes require matched funding from the Institution. For help please contact your College Research Support Office or contacts below. 

Institutional Support Letters

An ‘Institutional Support’ letter may be required as a part of the ‘Case for Support’ in the research grant application and this should be discussed with the Head of School/Institute. A request for a support letter from the Head of College or the Vice Principal of Research should be submitted to the College Research Support Office

University's Centres & Networks

A list of the University's Centres & Networks can be found here