Knowledge Exchange and Impact (Internal Schemes)
Glasgow Knowledge Exchange Fund
The Knowledge Exchange Fund is administered by Research and InnovationServices and supports activities that build collaborations with external partners, drive commercialisation, and generally maximise the potential for positive research impact. The Glasgow Knowledge Exchange Fund web page provides information on eligible activities and the criteria for approval. Before applying, we recommend that you seek advice and guidance from the following College-specific leads or contact Rose-Marie Barbeau at Research and Innovation Services.
- College of Arts: Fraser Rowan
- College of MVLS: Jonathan Scott
- College of Science and Engineering: Lynne McCorriston (Engineering, Psychology), David Nisbet (Computing Science, Mathematics & Statistics, Geographical & Earth Sciences), Linsey Robertson (Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy)
- College of Social Sciences: Kyle Taggart
Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAA)
UKRI's Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAA) are funds intended to drive the exploitation of research and are managed by the University. Eligibility for each fund will differ slightly according to the funder’s conditions. For enquires of specific Impact Acceleration Accounts, please contact the following:
- EPSRC – Lynne McCorriston (Engineering, Psychology), David Nisbet (Computing Science, Mathematics & Statistics, Geographical & Earth Sciences), Linsey Robertson (Chemistry, Physics & Astronomy)
- ESRC – Bill White or Kyle Taggart or email@example.com
- BBSRC – Chris Mort
- STFC –Mel Anderson
Similar to IAA funding, the College of MVLS supports two more Knowledge Exchange schemes: MRC Confidence in Concept Fund and MRC Proximity to Discovery. If you wish to apply to either of these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.