The University's Data Protection & Freedom of Information Office manages the Data protection, Freedom of Information and Confidential Data Policy.
Please see the ‘Interaction with the Wider Community’ for policies such as Policy for Externally-Funded Activities, Intellectual Property & Commercialisation Policy, Consultancy Policy and Conflict of interest.
If you want to carry out Consultancy please contact your College-specific contacts for further information on the College's Consultancy policy.
- College of Arts: email@example.com
- College of MVLS: Local Research Management Team
- College of Science and Engineering: Diane Foster or Scott McMaster
- College of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University supports female researchers after their maternity leave through the Academic Returners Research Support Policy. Please click on the following College links for the application process. You can contact College HR with any enquiries using the email addresses below.
- College of Arts: email@example.com
- College of MVLS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science and Engineering: email@example.com
- College of Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org