Staff health and wellbeing information and resources
Support available for staff
PAM Assist provides confidential support and advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year over the phone on 0800 882 4102 as well as hosting resources on their website. Find out how to access self help resources.
Togetherall (formerly Big White Wall) is a safe space online to get things off your chest, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all UofG staff and students.
Staff can be referred by their line manager to the University’s Occupational Health Service, which provides support to promote and preserve both the physical and mental wellbeing of all staff.
Counselling & Psychological Services offer various self-help resources, including information on managing anxiety and stress.
Support and guidance on bullying and harrassment through the Respect Advisors network
Mental Health support websites
- NHS Inform -a great general site for managing stress
- Living Well - grounding exercises for managing anxiety
- Mind - a charity with lots of useful information on anxiety, depression, trauma and also have grounding exercises.
- Brothers in Arms Scotland - specifically cover issues men may be experiencing.
- Beating The Blues - provides access to self-directed cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Breathing Space- 0800 83 85 87
- Samaritans- 116 123 (free from any phone)
- Living Life Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - 0800 328 9655