Beat the queues at the start of term and renew your membership online for academic year 2018-2019.
Existing members can renew online from Monday 3 September – the process is quick, easy and lets you avoid the freshers’ rush.
How to renew online
- Go to the Online Booking System
- Click 'University Users' and enter your GUID credentials
- Choose the Membership Renewal option from the right-hand column
- Follow the on-screen steps and complete the renewal process
If you lived in University accommodation last year, you’ll need to come to UofG Sport reception to continue your membership.
Conditions of membership
- UofG Student Membership valid for the current academic year only and expires every 30 September
- Student membership is non-refundable if student status ceases or you no longer choose to utilise an active membership
- Facility access is for date, times and locations as specified. No access for courses, drop-ins or other activity is permitted outside stated membership access
We may suspend any Direct Debit membership for a period up to 6 months if 1 month's notice is provided. Suspensions are only available from Direct Debit payment dates. Please contact email@example.com with your membership details to request a suspension.
For more information on how UofG Sport manages personal data, please see our privacy notice.