A listing of International Agencies who make data available online.
Food and Agricultural Organisation Statistics - includes:
- AQUASTAT - comprehensive statistics on the state of agricultural water management across the world, with emphasis on developing countries and countries in transition.
- FAOSTAT - over 1 million time-series records from over 210 countries and territories covering statistics on agriculture, nutrition, fisheries, forestry, food aid, land use and population.
Inter-American Development Bank - data
International Data Base (IDB) - hosted by the US Bureau of the Census: contains demographic and socioeconomic data for 227 countries and areas of the world.
International Energy Agency - Data and Statistics
International Labour Office (ILO) databases - includes:
- Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM) - database covering 20 labour market indicators on topics such as labour force participation, employment, hours of work, unemployment, wages, labour productivity and income distribution
- ILOSTAT - databases on labour statistics covering employment, unemployment, wages & related variables
International Monetary Fund - data & statistics which includes: Joint External Debt Hub
Interstate Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States - Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukrain.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Data
United Nations which includes:
- United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) (UN/DESIPA/STAT) Economic Commission for Europe Statistical Division which includes: UNECE Statistical Database Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean - Statistics Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific - Statistics Division which hosts: Asia-Pacific Economic Statistics Week (APES)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Research and Publications - which includes Human Development Reports database
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Data - includes State of the World's Population
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs Population - population themes - including : World Population Propects
- includes: Data Centre: 1,000 types of indicators and raw data on education, literacy, science and technology, culture and communication.
World Bank Data & Statistics - includes:
- Gender Data Portal - compilation of data on key gender topics from national statistics agencies, United Nations databases, and World Bank-conducted or funded surveys
- Health, Nutrition, and Population (HNP) Data Portal - comprehensive database of health, nutrition and population statistics
- World Development Indicators - annual compilation of data about development
- includes Statistics Database