We empower students & staff with disabilities, learning difficulties and medical conditions, to experience in full what the University has to offer.
We provide a range of provisions and specialist support to:
- Registered students of the University with a disability
- Potential students of the University with a disability including Summer School and Access students
- University staff with a disability.
65 Southpark Avenue
Glasgow G12 8LE
Tel: + 44 (0) 141 330 5497/5121
Monday to Friday
0900 - 1700
There is a fully accessible entrance around the Gibson Street side to the left when facing the main entrance of the building.
[Map: E12, See campus maps]
Please confirm your access requirements when making an appointment.
To report physical access on campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bregenzer, Josef (Admin)
- Currie, Denise (Library Disability Contact)
- Morgan, Sylvia (Office Manager)
- Rattray, Claire (Disability Adviser)
- Robertson, Shona (Senior Disability Adviser HOD)
- Ross, Doug (Disability Adviser)
- Summers, Julie (Disability Adviser)
- Ward, Karen (Secretary)
Crichton Campus Contact: Vanessa Johnston
Student Advisory Service, Maxwell House, Crichton University Campus
Tel: +44 (0) 138 770 2088