We empower students & staff with disabilities, learning difficulties and medical conditions, to experience in full what the University has to offer.
We provide a range of provisions and specialist support to:
- Registered students of the University with a disability
- Potential students of the University with a disability including Summer School and Access students
- University staff with a disability.
There is a fully accessible entrance around the Gibson Street side to the left when facing the main entrance of the building.
[Map: E12, See campus maps]
Please confirm your access requirements when making an appointment.
To report physical access on campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Service Staff
- Blair, Hazel - Disability Adviser
- Bregenzer, Josef - Administrator
- Crawford, Kevin - Disability Adviser
- Currie, Denise - Library Disability Contact
- Matheson, Darren - Disability Adviser
- McConnell, Leona - Disability Adviser
- Morgan, Sylvia - Office Manager
- Riddell, Iain - Administrator
- Summers, Julie - Disability Adviser
- Walker, Jonathan - Disability Adviser
- Ward, Karen - Secretary
- Waters, Dafydd - Disability Adviser
Head of Student Wellbeing and Inclusion Clare Craig
Deputy Head of Student Wellbeing and Inclusion Karen Grant
Crichton Campus Contact Dumfries: Tariq Jankiewicz Tel: +44 (0) 138 770 2088
Student Services Crighton Campus Email: email@example.com