We empower students with disabilities, learning difficulties and medical conditions, to experience in full what the University has to offer.
We provide a range of provisions and specialist support to:
- Registered students of the University with a disability
- Potential students of the University with a disability including Summer School and Access students
There is a fully accessible entrance around the Gibson Street side to the left when facing the main entrance of the building.
[Map: E12, See campus maps]
Please confirm your access requirements when making an appointment.
To report physical access on campus email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Service Staff
- Hazel Blair - Disability Adviser
- Josef Begenzer - Administrator
- Kevin Crawford - Disability Adviser
- Sarah Dargue - Assistant Disability Adviser
- Scott Duguid - Disability Adviser
- Darren Matheson - Disability Adviser
- Leona McConnell - Disability Adviser
- Sarah Ralph - Assistant Disability Adviser
- Iain Riddell - Administrator
- Julie Summers - Disability Adviser
- Jonny Walker - Disability Adviser
- Karen Ward - Secretary
- Dafydd Waters - Disability & Inclusion Lead
Head of Student Wellbeing & Inclusion: Clare Craig
Deputy Head of Student Wellbeing & Inclusion: Karen Grant