Erasmus Staff Training week
Dates: 26-29 March 2018
Deadline for applications: 24 November 2017
The schedule will involve
- networking events,
- a chance to learn more about internationalisation here at the University of Glasgow,
- an opportunity to attend the University's learning and teaching conference titled 'Learning Spaces', with a focus on 'Visualisation in Learning and teaching'.
- Consult your Line Manager or Head of Department for initial approval of your proposed application and request a nomination letter * to be sent along with your application.
- Complete the ICM staff Training week application form.
- Submit the fully signed application to the Erasmus team: Geraldine Brown/Caroline Japp by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 24 November 2017.
* Nomination letters – please ensure that your nomination letter is sent from your home university International Office (or equivalent) and is on letter headed paper.
An Erasmus grant will be awarded to successful candidates to contribute towards travel and accommodation.
Please note all travel and accommodation arrangements must be organised by individuals or the home institutions. Candidates are responsible for their own
- visa and
- insurance costs.
Recommendations for accommodation will be offered once candidates have accepted.
Successful candidates may require a visitor visa to attend the training week.
View the quick guide on the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) website which may help you decide which is the most appropriate category for you.