Of the 755 University men and women who fell over the course of the War, ninety-three were lost between January and April in 1918. These links will take you to their biographies on the WW1 Roll of Honour section of The University of Glasgow Story website.
13th April 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant James Nairne, 9th (Glasgow Hds.) Bn. Highland Light Infantry
12th April 1918
- Captain Alexander Murchison Maclean, 10th Sqdn Royal Air Force and Scottish Horse
- 2nd Lieutenant William Walter McFarlane, "D" Bty. 256th Bde. Royal Field Artillery
11th April 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant George Gordon Stewart, 1st/6th Bn. Duke of Wellington's (West Riding Regiment)
10th April 1918
- Lieutenant Arthur Meredydd Jones, 50th Bn. Machine Gun Corps (Infantry) formerly 17th Durham Light Infantry
- Sergeant James Miller, No. 2 Special Coy. Royal Engineers
9th April 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant John McIntosh, 217th Siege Bty. Royal Garrison Artillery
7th April 1918
- Surgeon - Lieutenant Thomas Whitelaw, Royal Army Medical Corps attd. 2nd/7th Bn. West Yorkshire Regiment
6th April 1918
- Captain William Turner, Royal Army Medical Corps
5th April 1918
- Private Alexander Baird, Regiment 47th Battalion Australian Imperial Forces
4th April 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant Henry Biorm Homan, 66th Squadron Royal Air Force
1st April 1918
- Private John Gilchrist Hotchkis, 7th Cameron Highlanders
31st March 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant Douglas William Paterson, 1st Border Regiment
30th March 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant James Gilmour, 8th Bn. attd. 9th Bn. Cameronians (Scottish Rifles)
- 2nd Lieutenant George Brown Service, 16th Bn. Machine Gun Corps (Infantry)
- Sapper David Andrew Stewart, 5th Field Coy. Royal Engineers
28th March 1918
- Lieutenant Josef Kormendy von Ikreny Peden, 3rd Squadron Royal Flying Corps and Royal Field Artillery
27th March 1918
- Lieutenant William Anderson, 217th Army Troops Company Royal Engineers
- Private James Chaplin, 14th Highland Light Infantry
- Lance Corporal Gilbert Wilkie Elliott, 12th Batillion Machine Gun Corps (Infantry)
- Lieutenant James Burnett Lawson, 2nd The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles)
26th March 1918
- Sergeant Wilfred Blake Moyes, 8th Bn. The Queen's (Royal West Surrey Regiment).
- 2nd Lieutenant John MacColl MacDougall, 9th Bn. Seaforth Highlanders.
- Private James Park, "C" Coy. 14th Bn. Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
25th March 1918
- Private James Lyall, 2nd Bn. The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles).
- Sergeant Daniel Kerr, 12th Bn. Highland Light Infantry.
- Captain Douglas William Hunter, Royal Army Medical Corps attd. 10th Bn. West Yorkshire Regiment (Prince of Wales's Own).
- Lieutenant James Douglas Gibson, 401st (Highland) Field Coy. Royal Engineers.
- Second Lieutenant John Carmichael, 20th Battalion Durham Light Infantry.
24th March 1918
- Private Robert McDonald Walker, 2nd The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles).
- 2nd Lieutenant William MacFarlane Maclean, 5th Bn. attd. 1st/9th Bn. Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders.
- Pioneer Norman Somerled MacDonald, No.1 Special Coy. Royal Engineers.
23rd March 1918
- Lieutenant William Fletcher Roxburgh, 7th Bn. Highland Light Infantry.
- 2nd Lieutenant Antony Stoddard Murray, 1st/8th Bn. Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders.
- 2nd Lieutenant Walter Haddow Kay, 6th Battalion Gordon Highlanders 51st Division.
- Sergeant William Syme Adams, 9th Bn. The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles).
22nd March 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant Hugh MacTavish, 4th Bn. The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) attd. 8th Bn. Border Regiment.
21st March 1918
- Lieutenant Colonel John Crawford Robertson, Royal Army Medical Corps 2nd/1st (Highland) Field Ambulance.
- 2nd Lieutenant Ian Darroch MacKay, 14th Bn. Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders.
- 2nd Lieutenant Robert Milne Lees, 80th Sqdn. Royal Flying Corps.
17th March 1918
- Lance Corporal John Taylor, 9th (Glasgow Hds.) Battalion Highland Light Infantry.
4th March 1918
- Surgeon Alexander Fraser McIntosh, Royal Navy H.M.S. "Perkin".
1st March 1918
- Private James Hall Stevenson, 16th Bn. Canadian Infantry (Manitoba Regiment).
12th February 1918
- Lieutenant Robert Hellier Napier, Nyasaland Field Force attd. 4th Bn 1st King's African Rifles.
23rd January 1918
- Chaplain 4th Class Rev James Leitch Cappell, Army Chaplains' Department attd. 1st/9th Bn. Royal Scots.
18th January 1918
- 2nd Lieutenant Arrol Edmiston Wylie, 56th Sqdn. Royal Rifle Corps.
15th January 1918
- Captain Victor Baillie Hill, 6th Bn. King's Royal Rifle Corps.
11th January 1918
- Lieutenant Robert Wilson Porter, 9th Bn. attd. 4th/5th Bn Black Watch (Royal Highlanders).
7th January 1918
- Lieutenant Robert Barton Cameron, 9th Sqdn. Royal Flying Corps.
1st January 1918
- Captain Ralph Erskine, 66th Sqdn Royal Flying Corps and General List.