Upskill and develop your career with the University of Glasgow’s new, fully online microcredential courses. Each course has been developed to equip you with in-demand professional skills and insights and provide a springboard onto further study: worth 10 credits.
Upskilling through microcredentials is a great way to continue your professional development with flexibility at any location while gaining and developing industry-relevant skills and knowledge.
Each course is assessed through a range of innovative, Industry-relevant activities and meets the quality standards set by the Common Microcredential Framework (CMF).
- Applied Data Skills for Processing and Presenting Data
- Change Management
- Climate & Carbon Literacy: Learn How to Reduce your Carbon Footprint at work and home
- Data-Driven Leadership Skills
- Impact of Trauma on Mental Health
- Leading Successful Teams
- Practical Project Management
- Substance Use in a Contemporary World
- Systems Thinking: Climate Change & Sustainable Decision Making