EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Photonic Integration and Advanced Data Storage
A unique partnership between the University of Glasgow and Queen’s University Belfast and multiple industry partners has resulted in a cutting-edge Centre for Doctoral Training in Photonic Integration and Advanced Data Storage to address skills shortages in nanofabrication and photonic integration.
What is offered
- Fully funded PhD studentships including annual stipend
- Mobility experience - opportunity to study in both Glasgow and Belfast
- PG Cert in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Impressive links with Industry - opportunities for internships, placements
Who is eligible?
- Students with a background in Physics, Astrophysics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry (2:1 BSc/Masters)
- UK and EU students (Self-funded Non-EU, Overseas students are welcome to apply)
- Opportunities for September 2022 entry available
For more information please visit the official CDT PIADS website