World Changers Together
We welcome applications from high-quality candidates for our early and mid-career (lecturer/senior lecturer/reader) and senior level (professorial) vacancies spanning our five research divisions and cross-cutting themes.
The School is set to grow its already diverse research portfolio, so this is a tremendous opportunity for emerging research leaders.
Academic vacancies and priorities
We are seeking high-quality applicants for the following live positions available on our Research & Teaching Track.
- Materials for Green Energy Technologies (ref 116632)
- Quantum Technologies and Nanoscale Electronic & Photonic Devices (ref 116630 and 116631)
Early application for leadership positions is encouraged and our interview panels will convene at regular intervals to assess potential applicants. For vacancies 116630 and 116631, there will be the opportunity to bring a diverse team to Glasgow where appropriate.
Lecturer and Senior Lecturer or Reader (equivalent to Assistant and Associate Professor)
- AI for Engineering, Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader (ref 116288)
- Biomedical Engineering, Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader (ref 116208)
- Smart and Sustainable Infrastructure, Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader (ref 116209)
All posts close on 31 August 2023.