Clubs and societies
Clubs and societies led by Adam Smith Business School students:
- Adam Smith Economics Society (ASES)
- Glasgow University Accounting Society (GUAS)
- Glasgow University Consulting Society (GUCS)
- Glasgow Economic Forum (GEF)
- Glasgow University Entrepreneurship Society (GUES)
- Glasgow University FinTech Society
- Glasgow University Real World Economics Society (GURWES)
- Glasgow University Trading and Investment Club (GUTIC)
- Glasgow University Marketing Society (GUMS)
- Glasgow University Business Club (UGBC)
- TEDx University of Glasgow
These activities are supported in different ways by the Adam Smith Business School. If you are a member of a student society, have a really good idea or are simply looking for assistance with a forthcoming event or activity, you can put your case forward by completing a funding proposal form.
Find out what's on direct with our clubs and societies through their social media platforms or website.