BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL TEAM
We provide students and staff at the Adam Smith Business School with all the resources and information they need to support their international experience.
- work with incoming and outgoing students and support them with their plans to study abroad,
- help students with short-term opportunities like summer schools,
- support the development of partnerships between institutions,
- organise and support participation in international business case competitions,
- encourage internationalisation at home and support student integration,
- work with members of staff to help with their international work and research collaborations across the globe.
We are guided by the School's Strategic Framework and work in close collaboration with the School’s Subject Groups, our Connections with Practice team and advising units of the University, such as Careers & Global Opportunities.