Erasmus+ outgoing study
The Erasmus+ programme is available to students currently studying at the University of Glasgow who would like to study at one of our exchange-partner universities in Europe as an approved and recognised part of their University of Glasgow studies for a semester or full academic year. Some degrees will also support shorter durations.
The Erasmus+ programme offers:
- a new perspective on an academic subject, transferable employment skills
- Erasmus+ grant funding for selected students as a contribution to living and travel costs
- the opportunity to live in another country
- the opportunity to develop or improve language skills
- the chance to form an international network of friends
- a challenging new experience.